- Log in to your blogger account.
- Click on the Design link.
- Click on Edit HTML.
- Then go to your sidebar or footer were you want to add this widget.
- Their add the below code before </b:section>
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='false' title='' type='Attribution'/>
- Then preview it and if its ok then save it.
- Then you are done.
Note if the above code doesnt work then try with below code :
<b:widget id='Attribution1' locked='false' title='' type='Attribution'>
<b:includable id='main'>
<div class='widget-content' style='text-align: center;'>
<b:if cond='data:attribution != ""'>
<data:attribution/>
</b:if>
</div>
<b:include name='quickedit'/>
</b:includable>
</b:widget>
</b:section>
If you like this post then please share it with your friends and help us to grow and don't forget to subscribe us.
Filed Under :




I really enjoyed your article,It has been extremely helpful,The information provided by you is very good,
A unique complement to your topic Previous
is very excellent.For that I need to say that I am very grateful to the information you share through your blog. good luck with you.
@Khaled
Its my pleasure to have readers like you that supports besst2know and think for it .