Today I m going to tell you how to change the watermark of google search Engine Watermark Image And Search Button.Before starting this tutorial I would like to tell you I do not know weather this tutorial is legal or not, I do not know are we allowed to customize the Google Custom Search Engine (GCSE) or not, do it at your own risk. Today I am going to tell you, how you can change the watermark image and how to tweak the search button in GCSE.
Read Rest From : http://www.beepthegeek.com/2009/07/how-to-change-google-custom-search-engine-watermark-image-and-search-button.html
Note : The Host of Blogservices.in has fell down. So if you are trying to download blogger templates then please download it From here i have uploaded all of them to Megaupload and Rapidshare and also included chucky v2.0 which has page and more errors fixed. So enjoy.
Download :
1. Megaupload
2. Rapidshare
How To Customize Google Custom Search Engine Watermark Image And Search Button
Today I m going to tell you how to change the watermark of google search Engine Watermark Image And Search Button.Before starting this tutorial I would like to tell you I do not know weather this tutorial is legal or not, I do not know are we allowed to customize the Google Custom Search Engine (GCSE) or not, do it at your own risk. Today I am going to tell you, how you can change the watermark image and how to tweak the search button in GCSE.
Read Rest From : http://www.beepthegeek.com/2009/07/how-to-change-google-custom-search-engine-watermark-image-and-search-button.html
Read Rest From : http://www.beepthegeek.com/2009/07/how-to-change-google-custom-search-engine-watermark-image-and-search-button.html
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 by Ritesh Sanap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Filed Under :




Nice explanation of the concept.Some of the recently launched open source search engines even allow the customization of the search results along with the faceted navigation.I came across an interesting article which talked about a website replacing google with solr at http://www.lucidimagination.com/Community/Marketplace/Business-Use-Case-Studies/Business-Use-Case-Study-Migrating-Google-Search-Appl
@Brad
Thanks for your support and thanks for sharing the link appreciate i will publish it as soon as possible so that all of we can get some information.
wish you a good day!
is the <input type="submit" name="sa" value=" " id="SearchButton"> doesn't need "slash" in the end???
@Mbah Rizh
thank you for bringing in the mistake in front of me. i will update it immediately .
@Mbah Rizh
Fixed thanks for your support i appreciate you.