One day i was in my college net lab surfing net. And i was screwing around with the command prompt and realized I could access blocked sites, I decided to share because I like you guys.
Just Follows These Steps...one by one
1. Start>Run and type in cmd
2. Once your command prompt box opens, type "ping www.yoururlhere.com" .
e.g ping www.yahoo.com.
3.Press enter and you should see some numbers that looks like an IP address pop up, copy those numbers.
4. Open up your school internet browser, and type in those numbers that you copied in the command prompt. Now you can access your website!
Note : The Host of Blogservices.in has fell down. So if you are trying to download blogger templates then please download it From here i have uploaded all of them to Megaupload and Rapidshare and also included chucky v2.0 which has page and more errors fixed. So enjoy.
Download :
1. Megaupload
2. Rapidshare
How To Access Blocked Sites At School or College
Filed Under :
Internet
One day i was in my college net lab surfing net. And i was screwing around with the command prompt and realized I could access blocked sites, I decided to share because I like you guys.
Just Follows These Steps...one by one
1. Start>Run and type in cmd
2. Once your command prompt box opens, type "ping www.yoururlhere.com" .
e.g ping www.yahoo.com.
3.Press enter and you should see some numbers that looks like an IP address pop up, copy those numbers.
4. Open up your school internet browser, and type in those numbers that you copied in the command prompt. Now you can access your website!
Just Follows These Steps...one by one
1. Start>Run and type in cmd
2. Once your command prompt box opens, type "ping www.yoururlhere.com" .
e.g ping www.yahoo.com.
3.Press enter and you should see some numbers that looks like an IP address pop up, copy those numbers.
4. Open up your school internet browser, and type in those numbers that you copied in the command prompt. Now you can access your website!
Posted on Friday, February 29, 2008 by Ritesh Sanap
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Responses to “How To Access Blocked Sites At School or College”
Leave a Reply
Please Leave your Email Address